Business Development Manager (f/m) Northern Europe
International business development, Professionals, Munich
emnos is a pioneer in analyzing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behavior. Some of the world’s top retailers and suppliers choose emnos for its unmatched ability and expertise in mining and decoding billions of retail transactions and interactions. The insights revealed by this data impacts the daily decisions taken on marketing, merchandising, pricing and promotions - and can be used to deliver tangible business growth.
We are looking for a talented, hardworking individual with great energy and initiative to drive the next chapter of our Northern Europe business.
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy to win major retail clients in Northern Europe
- Manage the entire sales process from generating leads to contract creation and negotiation
- Understand emnos products and create appealing sales stories that address client’s needs
- Connect and engage with C-Level executives, building sustainable and growth driving relationships
- Work in close partnership with our product teams to share market trends and inform product development
WHAT WE OFFER
In an environment which inspires, supports and rewards, emnos focuses on personal development and individual objectives – adhering to the principle ‘everyone has an effect on the company’s success’, our employees benefit from...
- A start-up culture focused on people instead of processes
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Personal growth opportunities and individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Munich
- Exceptional Amenities incl. cafeteria, an in-house 24/7 gym, and fresh fruit
Please send your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.