Customer Insights Consultant (m/w)
Loyalty & Insights Consulting, Professionals, Munich
emnos is a pioneer in analyzing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behavior. Some of the world’s top retailers and suppliers choose emnos for its unmatched ability and expertise in mining and decoding billions of retail transactions and interactions. The insights revealed by this data impacts the daily decisions taken on marketing, merchandising, pricing and promotions - and can be used to deliver tangible business growth.
Operating in five offices throughout Europe and in the USA, emnos is part of Loyalty Partner, a subsidiary of American Express.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Customer Insights Consultant (f/m)
- Lead a project in an area of Category Management or Marketing, in close alignment with customer team
- Establish an effective relationship with internal and external clients, serving as a main point of contact for the area of responsibility
- Make an in-depth analysis of customer purchasing behavior and trends, developing recommendations to the customer on next steps and priority actions
- Deliver projects in close cooperation with emnos experts from Solutions, Product Development and Shopper Science teams
- Contribute to innovations developments at emnos by generating new research topics and methodology ideas in diverse business areas, in line with emnos strategy and in the interest of a client
- A bachelor degree in Marketing, Economics or Statistics and a two years of a relevant working experience alternatively, an commercial apprenticeship, followed by five years of a relevant professional experience, preferably in the areas of Data Management, Retail Marketing or Business Intelligence
- Ideally, proven project experience in personalization and direct marketing
- Experience in working with large amounts of data, identifying and interpreting trends and correlations
- Strong strategic thinking, as well as natural passion for generating concepts and innovative ideas
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Great communication, moderation and presentation skills, both in German and in English
- Willingness to travel (30 - 50%) and flexibility
Please send your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.