Retail Analytics Consultant (m/f/d)
Loyalty & Insights Consulting, Professionals, Munich
emnos is a pioneer in analyzing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behavior. Some of the world’s top retailers and suppliers choose emnos for its unmatched ability and expertise in mining and decoding billions of retail transactions and interactions. The insights revealed by this data impacts the daily decisions taken on marketing, merchandising, pricing and promotions - and can be used to deliver tangible business growth.
We are looking for a talented, hardworking individual with great energy and initiative to join our team.
- Lead projects with major European retailers in the area of CRM, Category Management, or Marketing in close partnership with our internal analytics experts
- Build effective and sustainable relationships with clients, acting as a key point of contact
- Develop and present clear and actionable recommendations that will add value to clients’ businesses, based on in-depth analysis of customer purchasing behavior and market trends
- Identify upsell opportunities for emnos products and services based on a deep understanding of the client’s needs
- Work in close partnership with our product teams to share client feedback and contribute to product development
WHAT YOU BRING
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or similar
- At least three years of relevant working experience, preferably in the areas of CRM, Category Management, or Business Intelligence
- Experience in working with large amounts of data, identifying and interpreting trends and correlations
- Strong strategic thinking, as well as a natural passion for generating concepts and innovative ideas
- Willingness and flexibility to travel (20-40%)
- Highly motivated team-player with a drive for results
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in German (native language or C2-Level) and English
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Retail experience and experience with agile working methods is a strong plus
WHAT WE OFFER
In an environment which inspires, supports and rewards, emnos focuses on personal development and individual objectives – adhering to the principle ‘everyone has an effect on the company’s success’, our employees benefit from...
- A start-up culture focused on people instead of processes
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Personal growth opportunities and individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Munich
- Exceptional amenities incl. cafeteria, an in-house 24/7 gym, and fresh fruit
Please send your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.