UI Developer (m/f/d)
IT Technology & DevOps, Professionals, Munich
emnos is a pioneer in analyzing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behavior. Some of the world’s top retailers and suppliers choose emnos for its unmatched ability and expertise in mining and decoding billions of retail transactions and interactions. The insights revealed by this data impacts the daily decisions taken on marketing, merchandising, pricing and promotions - and can be used to deliver tangible business growth.
Our product development team is looking for a self-starter who learns fast and is open to the challenges of collaborative product development. You will join a highly motivated and fun team using lean and agile methodologies. With our hands-on mentality, we love to learn and experiment continuously and put quality in the center of development.
By joining emnos as the UI Developer on the team your work will be key in building products true to our vision to enable “simpler, better, faster decision making in retail”.
- Take on development topics in the areas of front end development and data visualization
- Support product and feature discovery by rapidly building prototypes
- Take responsibility for the optimization and further development of the existing code base in close alignment with the product development plans
- Closely collaborate with Designers, Product Managers and other Developers to create and implement one unified design language
- Experience maintaining an automated test environment and practice test driven development
- Believe rapid prototyping is an integral and regular step in the design process of conceptualizing and refining an innovative solution
- Have a knack for designing beautiful and intuitive frontends without being a designer
- Results matter for you. You care about and take ownership of your contribution to the team´s targets.
- What you don´t know today, you are willing to learn for a greater tomorrow
NOT A MUST, BUT A PLUS
- Fundamental Java, Python, and/ or SQL skills
- Experience in visualization of data with Highcharts and/or other charting libraries
- Worked on products that involve data analytics and visualization
WHAT WE OFFER
In an environment which inspires, supports and rewards, emnos focuses on personal development and individual objectives – adhering to the principle ‘everyone has an effect on the company’s success’, our employees benefit from...
- A start-up culture focused on people instead of processes
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Personal growth opportunities and individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Munich
- Exceptional amenities incl. cafeteria, an in-house 24/7 gym, and fresh fruit
Please send your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations to email@example.com.