An extract of our clients
Delivering sustainable growth through data: The emnos Sports platform provides the sports industry – both retailers and brands – the central platform for direct collaboration.
In times where sustainability, waste reduction and focusing on efficiency are crucial for sheer existence, the emnos Sports platform is a must-have for all retailers and brands in the sporting goods business.
For sports retailers
The new way of sports retail: The emnos Sports platform provides you with the one-stop platform for action-driven data exchange and operational collaboration with your suppliers.
For sports brands
A whole new world of Insights: The emnos Sports platform is your Analytics-as-a-Service provider where you can operate your business based on retail sell-through, stock data and benchmarking to maximize sales and reduce inventory risk.
Delivering sustainable growth through data. The emnos Food platform provides food retail – both retailers and brands – a plug-and-play solution for collaboration and a proven insight sharing ecosystem that maximizes the value of data for both retailers and their FMCG suppliers. In times of changing shopping behaviors (reaction to inflation, sustainability and health concerns, local needs), the emnos Food platform is the solution to maximize the value of collaborative category management.
For food retailers
The proven way in food retail. The emnos Food platform is your one-stop plug-and-play solution, equipped with the best KPIs and visualizations. With this platform, you can seamlessly share action-driven insights and foster operational collaboration with your FMCG suppliers.
For FMCG brands
Elevate your FMCG brand’s performance with emnos Food – a user-friendly plug-and-play platform offering the best KPIs and visualizations, driving actionable insights and streamlined collaboration with your strategic retailers.
emnos is a leading provider of an analytical, Al-based B2B platform for retailers and their suppliers. This enables emnos to globally support joint, data-driven optimization of decisions on category management as part of location development and clients’ consumer experience. The focus here is on secure and efficient exchange of information and analysis between retailers and their suppliers.
emnosians in numbers
years of experience in retail analytics
Working at emnos
Check out our open positions:
Or connect with us on LinkedIn:
Work culture and benefits
We ask a great of our employees and in return believe that personal commitment and performance should be rewarded.
Inclusive and diverse culture
- International and diverse team
- Dynamic blend of young professionals and seasoned experts
- Embracing different cultures and opinions
- Open and inclusive communication
- Substantial individual training budget
- Internal knowledge transfer
- Conference visits
- Full or part-time positions
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Workations, special leave, and sabbaticals
Agile and collaborative environment
- Agile work methods
- Self-organized teams where you co-design and co-decide
- Fast decision-making and ownership
- Flat hierarchies
Community and celebration
- Living and celebrating our enthusiasm as a team
- Regular team-building activities and events
- Weekly all-hands office day (location-dependent) with free lunch
Company pension scheme
- Company pension plan with above-average employer contribution
- Bicycle leasing benefits both you and the environment
- Company mobile phone (iPhone) with the option for personal use
- Hardware for working from home
We believe in the power of collaboration, and we’re thrilled to explore new opportunities with your business. Whether you have questions about our solutions for retailers and brands, want to discuss potential partnerships, or require tailored services to meet your unique needs, we’re here to help.